Iroc Z...lost to 03 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iroc Z...lost to 03 GT

Well i was comin out of Stop and Shop and a kid that i knew flagged me down and had me come over to where he was....ended up there was a bunch of kids with their cars...so he wanted me to race his buddy with a GT...so as we went out his other friend with a iroc came with us...i ended up loosin to the GT with him pullin away when i was in 3rd gear but i was pretty happy with it....so the kid with the iroc wanted to race...we lined up and right off the lanch i jumped on himi...i had about 5 car by the time we shut down...he had a 350 with a auto tranny...he had nothin to say but damn thats a quick 6...im happy with it

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Re: Iroc Z...lost to 03 GT

Nice death, nice kill :cool: Whats your current et? I'm guessing its not whats posted on your car domain?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Nope its not...i havent been in a year and a half...so im guessin im gonna b runnin mid 14 to high 14's

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Thats what i figured... unless you were being very modest ;) How much hp do those IROCs have? 225ish?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          Thats what i figured... unless you were being very modest ;) How much hp do those IROCs have? 225ish?
          Depends on the year. I dont even think they had that much. I could be wrong. I have a book at my house I will check later and let ya know.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Not sure how close they are but I'm sure they are pretty close, my buddies stock '85 TA 305 TPI runs about 185hp. I think the same year with the 350 TPI is only like 205hp, but thats a close one with the weight difference.
            1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X