2 kills from last saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 kills from last saturday

My car: FFF Turbo kit with headers, 3" turbo back, 36lb injectors, 1 piece driveshaft, factory Y87 package, expensive Yokohama Tires in the back, modified throttle body, etc. Running ONLY 4lbs of boost.

First, raced against a Buick Regal running 12lbs of boost with the stock supercharger. I got 2 car lengh off the line, kept pulling on him and I had 3 car lengths on him by 80mph.

Second, raced against a '88 Honda Accord with whatever the hell import stuff done to it and running 75shots of nitrous. I got a car length off the line, this thing kept up with me after that though. Pretty fast for a 4 banger.

Pretty fun saturday for me. After this, I even had time to go to my frat house and drink some beer and dance with some hoes.
    1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Re: 2 kills from last saturday

Oh yes the frat house with hoes o to be in college, they told me see the world join the Air Force and now i'm in Kansas from southern cali =*(
    \"its been long over due\"

Comment

Why only 4 lbs boost?

Comment

Originally posted by NOS2006
        Why only 4 lbs boost?
        Waiting till I get the HPtuner and ditch the Vortech FMU to raise the boost. I do not trust the mechanical FMU at all. I've heard many bad things about them.
        1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X