Some favorite kill stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some favorite kill stories?

Just talking about them with some friends recently... favorite kills...

1st...

Sorry this is back to my 3.4L days... I had a quicker 3.4L and lets face it the 3.4L gets ****ted on. Either way there was a 3.08 A4 3.8L firebird and we tlaked a little trash and joked around a bit. I had beaten him before and hea had beaten me at the track. Either way we were planning some runs at the track. We somehow got a bunch of **** talking going on with some local V8 guys. It was getting bigger and bigger. Then some money was coming down on the race. Lots of internet **** talking. Then at 7pm night before the race where my "widdle 3.4" was going against his "big bad 3.8L" I found out the guy added a full catback and a LSD. So I get worried, and go, time to yank te interior, needs a fulll cleaning anyways. We met up at te track. We raced and I had 3-4 lenghts on this 3.8L all night long, I can't find it but on one run I even leaned over and took a pic over my shoulder of him behind me at the track. I won my money but I also lost 1st, 3rd, and 5th gear too somehow on my tranny.(think that was my 3rd tranny on the 3.4L) But the "widdle 3.4L" smited the might 3.8L not once but 3 times, with less money in mods, 40 less hp, and even with tricky last minute mods.

Next...

This was around the first times my 3.8L was getting quick. I was at the track still running my free mods maybe a month after I started running it. I still had the stock exhaust on. Either way I was at the track didn;t think much of who I raced. I was line up against a turbo eclipse GST. He had some mods... Eiter way I get the jump as I normally do at the track. I take off then the I was going and I had about a car or two on the GST the whole track I didn;t lose him but he didn't gain, but I could hear his BOV going off as I looked over my shoulder and saw him on my bumper, I was like 1.5 tenths faster but I R/T him and ad a head start so I pulled ahead. Not bad for a stock V6 with the intake pulled, still running the belt and full factory catback exhaust.

Lastly...

On this board my screename was banished to hell and beyond but it was MustangEater8251 its my name on other boards... I love to ****e with mustangs a little bit.

Either way one night, at the track I was lined up with a non-PI 4.6L GT, he had nice exhaust, I will assume a H-pipe and flowmasters and probably a CAI. Either way car sounded nice I assumed I was toast, so I was going to run my own race and go for a new best, I get lined up against fast cars alot. Either way car takes off, I take my time at te line aiming for a good launch and get like a .8 R/t and he had like a .6. But I dead hook take off and I notice I am pulling like a mofo on this GT, He had the jump, I pull hard on him. not just creep but pull hard, pass by him and then leave him in my dust. He ran like a 15.1 and I pulled a 14.6 I had about 4 lengts on him by the end of the track.

I loved that last race because I was used to beating people by out driving tem and beating them by the finish line. Alot of times I had a slower ET but still hit te finish line faste byt getting them at the light. But this guy my car actually just flat out pulled harder then his car. Something most of us v6ers don't experience.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Re: Some favorite kill stories?

What mods did you have in that last story?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

-exhaust unhooked at the factory point.
      -LSD
      -oepn intake
      -pulled drivebelt

thats pretty much it...
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

didn't you have some zaino too? slipping through the wind & all
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
          didn't you have some zaino too? slipping through the wind & all
          of course!

Comment

hmm. my second time going to the track with the T/A...

all day there was a guy there with a 00 Gt stang. i listened in on a few of his stories he was telling everyone about how lt1s are crap and how he pounds them so badly. so all day i try to get the guy to line up and he would always find a way to jump ahead in the lines to avoid me. towards the end of the day most people had left and he was still there. i see him jump in his car and pull into the left line to run. i hurry up and jump in the car and FINALLY got my chance to shut his ****ing mouth. the whole time we're waiting he's looking over smirking at me like he's going to blow me away.(from what i could tell his mods were intake and exhaust-at least a hpipe and flows) we pull up to the burnout box i go around like always. he goes through and does a pointless burnout with his street tires :rolleyes: we pull up to the line lights drop and i hit it as does he. i immediately pull 1 car on him through the 60' by the 1/8th i had a little over a 2 car lead and by the 1/4 about 3 cars. i went 14.06 he went 14.6ish IIRC. he left immediately after that, wouldnt even look back at me or any thing.

the best kill ever has to be when i had my 3.4. i was driving around minding my own business when a sn95 4.6 stang comes up revving at me. we come to a light and he asks if i want to run(i guess he thought i was driving a formula) i say sure what the hell. the light goes green and i beat him off the line and pulled maybe half a car and it stayed that way up until 55ish. at the next light he pulls up and says"damn thats a nice formula!" i LOL'd and said no formy here just a 3.4L v6! he says DAMN!! that things pretty quick for a little v6! his face was priceless when i told him it was a 6er and not a lt1.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X