CRX dies and wants a fist fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRX dies and wants a fist fight

me and 3 of my friends (top down) and driving down 121 and deffinatly not MOOB see a white honda crx with a HUGE AEX sticker driving fast and stupid. i decied ok someone needs to find out he doesnt have a huge dick. i pull up next to him at a 55 roll and we were clear for at least a mile of traffic. i look at him and he looks over but doesnt respond i was just thinking he wasnt going for it when he punched it. i couldnt of told that he did cuz he wasnt pulling that fast lol. i was like ok 2 seconds after he did i did. so we hit 90-95 maybe 100. and he COMPETLY shuts down.....i was like wtf??? he pulls up again same thing same speed he shuts down. now im like WTF???!!! i think it was his govener cuz it was like the engine shut off then back on. oh btw i smoked him 55-95 i had him by 4 lengths.

anyways he pulls next to us again and i was thinking ok one more. his passenger sticks his body out of the car and starts cussing us out and asking if we wanted to pull over and fight?! i was like wat an ***! u got beat simple as that and nothing else dont take offense to it.
    but ya so i beat up some ricer over the weekend.
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Re: CRX dies and wants a fist fight

did you actually fight the kid and beat the **** out of him or do you mean beat his car...
    Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

no he wanted to fight. i was in a hurry to drop my friends off so no i didnt kick his ***. althought wwe wulda cuz there was only two off them
      and im not as imature as them. and yea i meant beat his car
      2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Sometimes you just can't turn down a good ole' high school fight... I mean if the kid is dumb enough to want to fight outnumbered in the first place, let him be dumb.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X