another (another) ricer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another (another) ricer...

haha another integra(manual) and i had 2 ppl in my car. fart can and a bunch of stickers on the car, he took off after a break in traffic and i pulled him in. couldnt get even with him untill we came to a red light.

kiiiiiilled him off the line and as i chirped going into 2nd (actually left some smoke behind) i was ahead by 1.5-2 cars so i got up to about 60 and put it in 5th and cruised on.

when he got even again i asked him how his car was slow with all those stickers onn it
    silver manual 2000 v6 mustang.

when he got even again i asked him how his car was slow with all those stickers onn it
    The stickers must have been weighting him down. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Good kill.
    97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

I always thought they gave you like 12 horsepower
      2002 SOM 35th Camaro. K&N filter, smooth intake bellow, 160* thermo, \'vette power servo, B&M transpak, Pacesetter Headers, 3in. in dual 2.5in. out Flowmaster 40 muffler, custom dual side exit exhaust before rear tires, MSD plug wires

Comment

i call bs on leaving smoke when you shifted into second. but otherwise good kill!!! what did he say when you asked him how he was slow even with all those stickers??

Comment

i think he meant he spun all of 1st...LEAVING smoke from 1st and then shifted and chirped 2nd....not chriped 2nd and left smoke....Nice kill i love these kill rice stories it brightenes my day [img]smile.gif[/img]
          Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

Originally posted by '94 Camaro RS:
            i call bs on leaving smoke when you shifted into second. but otherwise good kill!!! what did he say when you asked him how he was slow even with all those stickers??
            Haha, I don't even leave smoke when I power shift 2nd, and I spin a lot.
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

umm...i did it again and i did leave smoke, but it wasnt from my tires!... white smoke? is that oil?

i downshifted after i asked him about his stickers :D i got no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by v6 stang:
                umm...i did it again and i did leave smoke, but it wasnt from my tires!... white smoke? is that oil?

i downshifted after i asked him about his stickers :D i got no answer.
                Well, if it wasnt your tires, sounds like you may be toasting your clutch [img]redface.gif[/img]

What does it smell like?
                <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Mustang thread.... booooo

Comment

it came out of my tail pipe.

i can shift im not toasting the clutch (that i know of lol)

Comment

if you do it right you can burnout in 2nd pretty easy... not sure why they said you can't.... maybe its cause i live in oregon and it rains all the time...lol

Comment

my friend can do it too in his 00 v6 mustnag AUTO!! although its cuz he would use the first second then drive lol dumb mustang driver lol nah j/k. good kill
                        2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X