fx35 goes down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fx35 goes down

Ok so I'm driving back home, not on the highway but the road is really wide and long and good for racing. It was around midnight so not many cars on the road. Anyway I'm kinda just listening to this cd and I don't notice this fx35 fly by me on the right.

I see the next light is red so we both stop at the light and it's some older guy driving the fx35. I'm thinking if I can take him or not because I know those 3.5 are fast. So light turns green we both hit it, I get the jump on him and I pull ahead a bit and he's probobly at my rear bumper but I start pulling and I have maybe a car lenght between us by 80, it looks like he lets off and I keep my foot down till 100.

I turn into another street and as he passes me I yell out "haha *****". It was probobly the only version of the 3.5 , I could beat because they weight a lot but it was still a struggle. He might have taken me from a roll and I know a g35 would hand me my ***.
    97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Those FX35s have a 3.5 liter V6 with 280hp @6,200rpm with 270 lb-ft of torque.. although they weigh in at 4,345lbs... I'm not sure what numbers in the 1/4 mile they put up but i'll go ahead and say nice kill [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I am going to buy an FX35 or 45 someday. I love those... No idea they were that heavy!
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X