civic got what was coming to him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civic got what was coming to him

Well this weekend i put my shift kit in and my trans wasnt shifting right. . (it seems fine now i guess it needed to be broken in somewhat?) who knows heres the story:

I was coming off an exit going toward my friends house yesterday when i realize im being followed by a black civic. I knew he wanted to race because he was following so close. I took my turn and he follows, Then he jumped into the opposite lane and floors it past me (i couldnt keep up because of my trans). So you can say he smoked me sad i know. He must have been doing 80 in a 35 then about a half a mile down the road a cop pulled out right in back of him and gave him waht he deserved! [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] It was the greatest feeling in the world. . I didnt even look at his car when i passed by.
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] sweet so sweet [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X