Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of kills/deaths last night.

My cousin has a G35 X.
    We both happened to be leaving at the same time from somewhere, and we did a highway run. He came flying up on my right, so I nail it, and I start pulling away from him, until we shut down. Pretty happy with this kill.

I saw another G35 coupe cruising. We did a highway run, and he pulled on me like crazy.

I ran a 350Z from a dig. He pulled on me like 2 cars. Damn those VQ's are fast.

I got killed by a 95 mustang GT. We did a rolling run from about 40, and he pulled 1.5 cars on me.

I also ran a Dodge pickup V8 Hemi, from a highway roll. He jumped ahead, but then I reeled him in and had about 5 cars by 110mph.

Of course there are ricer kills that I wont have to mention.

I need more mods!! :mad:

Oh, I have an 01 Camaro V6 A4. I have SLP CAI, K&N FIlter, and Muffler-back exhaust. that is all.

Comment

i take it the mustang GT wasnt stock? those years arent too much faster then our cars if any faster at all....Nice kill on the G35X tho...they have like 268 Hp or something like that? i know the g35 coupes have 298 and are just a tiny bit faster then the 350Z
      Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Kidcamaro98:
        i take it the mustang GT wasnt stock? those years arent too much faster then our cars if any faster at all....Nice kill on the G35X tho...they have like 268 Hp or something like that? i know the g35 coupes have 298 and are just a tiny bit faster then the 350Z
        Those year GTs still had the 5.0 in them. So they don't take much at all to make fast.
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Yeah, the GT sounded modded. It had a loud exhaust.

Before this, I wasnt aware that VQ's are pretty badass :eek:

Comment

5.0s around here are usually all bark no bite. G35X driver must of been horrible, especially if they have 268 hp like stated above.
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

from wat i ve seen im scared of 5.0's i had a new ******* ripped open by one once :( but then a car changed lanes infront of him and HE RAN OFF THE ACCESS ROAD AHAHAHAHA!!! what a douche. kicks my *** then goes sliding off the road!!! i think i won that one lol!!!
              2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

5.0's make great sleepers. They are really toned down from the facotory but the aftermarket parts world is loaded with upgrades specifically for those motors. When built, they can really haul a$$. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

But, then again if they are stock, they are kinda weak. I think they only had 215 or 240 hp depending on what engine option they had.
                sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado
                2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

^i agree..you'll slaughter them if they're not kept up well..otherwise they are pretty quick
                  <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown:
                    5.0's make great sleepers. They are really toned down from the facotory but the aftermarket parts world is loaded with upgrades specifically for those motors. When built, they can really haul a$$. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

But, then again if they are stock, they are kinda weak. I think they only had 215 or 240 hp depending on what engine option they had.
                    I've heard that around $500 will get you 13s in a 5.0
                    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shodown:

I've heard that around $500 will get you 13s in a 5.0 </font>[/QUOTE]a nice 3.73 should net high 13s

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shodown:

I've heard that around $500 will get you 13s in a 5.0 </font>[/QUOTE]a nice 3.73 should net high 13s </font>[/QUOTE]In a 95 5.0 with 215hp stock with gears will get you in the mid- high 14's!! They are low 15 high 14 second car stock!!
                        Jeff ..
                        1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                        2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                        1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                        http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

My buddy ran 15.1 in his '95 5.0 with some mods. It was a 5 speed, but a convertable so it had some extra weight.
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Mines sub-3000#s with an 89 motor, upgraded ignition, A/C & Tensioner delete, carb converted, full exhaust, built tranny w/ 3.73 rear.. Its a turd ;)
                            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Smells like one/\/\/\

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X