shot with a magnum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shot with a magnum...

So, yesterday on the way to school I'm at a stoplight and I see this white Dodge Magnum pull up next to me. I couldn't tell whether it was the Srt8 or what. But i was like, ya, I think i'll get smoked right bout now. So i just inched forward a little, then glanced over. A guy about 30 with his shades on (they were nice) looked back and smiled. Light turned green. HIM--SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH then gone.

I got a flashing glimpse of his Srt8 emblem as he blew by me. He was bout two car lengths ahead of me before I even shifted into second (I'm not a good launcher...but i don't think it mattered). I'm still trying to put my head back on straight. I mean, he went by me so fast that the wind knocked it sideways.

Lol nice death.
    97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

The SRT-8s run with LS1s, even though its a loss, its still fun to see fast cars get up and go.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

don't forget the commercial on TV where the Magnum races that exotic and then the guy who lost in the exotic goes DAMN WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN THAT THING?

Well let's see...a guitar, 2 amps, etc etc. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        2004 Dodge SRT-4<br />Turbo Swapped!<br />11.85 @ 122.8<br />Retired: 1999 Camaro Y87<br />15.21 @ 89

Comment

Hahaha, ya. I was hoping to pull up next to him to say "Hey, that thing got a hemi?" But he was WAAAAY gone.

Comment

hahaha. good job pete.

....(im still waiting for a race)
            silver manual 2000 v6 mustang.

Comment

Please don't lose to a truck again unless it's a Sy or Ty. Get some juice on there or something.
              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

truck?
                silver manual 2000 v6 mustang.

Comment

he means the SRT-8 magnum, not the dodge trucks although those are rocketships.
                  Mystic Teal Metallic
                  ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Station wagon , truck , we still get his point.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                      Please don't lose to a truck again unless it's a Sy or Ty. Get some juice on there or something.
                      Sy, Ty, Lightning, or SRT-10 Ram will ALL drag about 90% of this board like theres no tomorrow.

But he's talking about the SRT-8 Dodge Magnum --- you know, the wagon.
                      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Wait a minute. You won't race a V6 Stang but you were willing to race a Dodge SRT8?

What happen to being afraid to get a ticket?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

OWN3d by thor. :D

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Ouch, ya. I just got owned.

The only lame esxcuse I have to offer is that it was spur of the moment. Didn't have time to think about it (ya, that was lame...).

Man. Got owned by 425 horse-pushed wagon AND Thor. I think I'm gonna go eat something...

Comment

No biggy. You just need to race that V6 Stang though. Definately would like to know the outcome.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X