This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear Im not lying

So I pull up to a red light, right next to a red mustang. It looked like a V6 mustang, it didnt have any GT badging or anything. But it sure didnt sound like any V6. I heard him revving it to no rasp no nothing. Sounded like straight V8 power, but it didnt have that much reknown 4.6 rumble. So the light turned green and we took off. I was a full two car lenghts and gaining, until around 100 mph and he finally passed me. So we rolled down the windows and it was my buddy from high school. He said NICE BIRD, I replied nice stang. But I asked him is that a v6? Hes like hell nah its a GT with a full exhaust system, I said oh.... this is a V6. He looked at me puzzled for a few akward seconds and said nah! I said yeah! he said nah! and I once again said yeah. SO he put this weird face on and said, damn that thing runs strong. I asked him what year it was and he said a 99. So we raced again at a 25 mph rolling start, I was once again gaining on him up until 100 mph or so. He had a manual trans to, and finally at 50 mph an acura integra pulls up to both of us with a FAT passanger I couldnt even see the driver cause this guy was so fat. We all took off at 50 mph, same crap I took in front of both of em then the acura shut down he was getting raped hard. I was atleast a car length in front of him until 100 mph. Then we said our good byes and I turned. I cant believe I was able to do that to a 99+ GT.

A. couldnt drive
    B [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Chet shut the **** up you little ***** Im so sick of seeing you posting in EVERY ****in topic. Get a ****in life you ricing ******.

Comment

Ladies, put the claws away, this isn't an area for cat fighting.
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

i just stated my opinion thats all, man he didnt have to get all pissy about it!! dang if i was known this was gonna happen i would have never posted as the next person who raised a BS flag would have gotten it!!

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
            Ladies, put the claws away, this isn't an area for cat fighting.
            are you sure about that? check the other threads lately??...

anyways... im with chet. he must suck at driving. gts are around a 14 flat car. with full exhaust they should be in the high 13s and maybe mid 13 range with some good driving. your car at best is going to be mid 14s.

ill say nice kill, but i think you beat the driver not the car.

BTW grow up, name calling is childish.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

OH WILLY.... i was just stating my opinion no need to hate me with all the nonsense aol messages!!

Comment

1999 Ford Mustang GT 5.5 14.1

maybe he had a V6 that he was just trying to say was a badge-stripped V8
                <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Had to have been a 6...

Comment

Originally posted by 1NotSoBadAssBird:
                    and finally at 50 mph an acura integra pulls up to both of us with a FAT passanger I couldnt even see the driver cause this guy was so fat.
                    lol

probly a really bad driver then his power caught up with u
                    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

No way that was a GT. Even if it was an auto, I raced a couple 99+ auto GTs in my old camaro, and I had them out of the hole but after 60 they would be at my door and pass me.

If it was a 98- then I could easily belive it. Was the car boxy looking, or roundish?
                      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

its possible it was a poorly driven gt. the reason he pulled up top was becuase of the power difference.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

I can see it being either. But if it was a GT your old buddy is a ****ty driver.
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

HA HA HA
                            3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

^^Can this guy get banned or what? Got my $30?
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X