idiot in a blazer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idiot in a blazer...

i was on my way home from work just cruising along. came up to a light and there was a 01ish blazer behind me. the light turns green i take off normal and i notice this idiot is tailgating me. so i ease into the gas peddle and speed up so he'll get off my ***. he decides he wants to do a ricer flyby and i let him. we come up on another red light, i get behind him. the light turns green and off he goes, i try but cant get traction, so i speed up to catch up to him. as soon as i pull up next to him, he smashes the gas and i let him have a good 3 car lead to fluff his ego before i hit it, off i go, with in 3 cars,2 cars,1 car, i slow a little and give him a smile as i pull next to him and his g/f, i hit the gas again and pull another 2 cars on him and let off, had we kept going anylonger, we would have run into traffic so thats why i let off, by 60 i had 2 cars and was still pulling strong.

im not sure what he was thinking exactly but i made sure he knew his spot on the food chain, behind fbodies v6 and v8 alike. :D

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I hope the guy knew he was going to get smashed. I mean i use to try to run some big boys in my 3.4, but i knew what was coming and just wanted to see them go. Plus they would get a thumbs up from me or something to at least note that i really didn't think i could take them. The TA on the other hand... i feel like more of an ******* everytime i drive it.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

lol, i try not to be an ******* but sometimes you have no choice but to be one. usually i ignore idiots like that, but he was being a **** so i felt obligated to PWN his ***

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X