focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• focus

this story involves a rape...just warning ya.

So I'm driving down the freeway about 70 or so about two days after I got my cat back put on and pass a ZX3 who's going about 60. After I'm ahead about 10 car lengths I see him gunning it in the rearview. Now, I'm just in a 6, not much done to it- just ins and outs, but come on, he's in a focus, what's he thinking? I floor it when he's right next to me and it was absolutely amazing how badly his doors were blown off. Probably took two-three seconds to catch and then it was just embarassing. My car and I were grinning for the next half hour.

The question is, has anyone ever LOST to a focus?
    V6? check<br />Bigger tires? check<br />Intake? check<br />Exhaust? check<br />Corvette killer? sure why not.

nice, i haven't raced a focus yet
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

i have raced one...and rapped it too...then she got a brand new GTO from her daddy the following week.... :(
      Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

Irony is a *****^^
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

One raced me in the stang. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I smoked him so bad....at half throttle [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

He was like, "What's done to that thing?"
          "It's stock"
          "Really, no way, it must be a manual"
          "Yea"
          "Yea, because I raced an auto yesterday and smoked it"
          "Cool"
          "Yea, I got a lot of stuff done, and my clutch is slipping like hell"

I raced one that had nitrous a long time ago in my camaro, and smoked it to [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] It wasn't as bad, but pretty embarassing considering I was basically stock, and he had nitrous [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I was going about 55 and he came up next to me, and purged. We both punched it, and I just walked away from him [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X