Mazdaspeed Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazdaspeed Protege

Im driving down another 3 lane street in the middle. ahead of me a sorta ricey looking car, all i can really see is an aluminium wing, at a red light. it turns green and i roll on through and move to the left lane, i faintly hear his turbo and BOV. at the next light i notice he moved over next to me. as usual i watch the lights perpendicular to me to get a good jump and i notice he kinda goes thinking i was, although its how i normally drive.

this confirmed it for me and so with his nose at my side mirrors i go, at 10-15mph, and he immediatly goes. this was on the cold night i try the no lid or air filter. he stayed at my mirror until he had to move to the right lane cuz a car infront of him. after that i lost track of him but my bro sed he never got passed my doors and i gained a bit more i think up to 90 then i shut her down. then he did the ricer fly by.

that car is pretty slow for a turbo car
    170hp &160tq about 2600lbs, they run about the same as our cars like low-md 15's
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Yeah, they are pretty slow for a turbocar, my friend has one...... Just don't get him in the corners, because thats where he will destroy you [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter:
      Im driving down another 3 lane street in the middle. ahead of me a sorta ricey looking car, all i can really see is an aluminium wing, at a red light. it turns green and i roll on through and move to the left lane, i faintly hear his turbo and BOV. at the next light i notice he moved over next to me. as usual i watch the lights perpendicular to me to get a good jump and i notice he kinda goes thinking i was, although its how i normally drive.

this confirmed it for me and so with his nose at my side mirrors i go, at 10-15mph, and he immediatly goes. this was on the cold night i try the no lid or air filter. he stayed at my mirror until he had to move to the right lane cuz a car infront of him. after that i lost track of him but my bro sed he never got passed my doors and i gained a bit more i think up to 90 then i shut her down. then he did the ricer fly by.

that car is pretty slow for a turbo car
      170hp &160tq about 2600lbs, they run about the same as our cars like low-md 15's
      That's about right for the horsepower. But yea, that sucks for a turbo.
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X