Honda hatch vs eclipse vs me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda hatch vs eclipse vs me

We all kind of met up at around 60 mph+ or so, we all punched it at around the same time. I was way ahead of them, then at the red light we all lined up, all of us gave each other the heads up. I didnt even launch it just floored it from idle. The hatch wasnt even competition I dunno where he was, the eclipse sounded like he had a bov so he was turboed, he was on my bumper the whole time then I heard that infamous hiss and he sprayed me and started to pass me at around 100 mph. At that point I was just about to step on the brakes anyways cause of traffic up ahead. So I pretty much won till he sprayed.

Man, you sure ran pretty well with that turbo eclipse,OH and by the way I'm new to this forum.

Comment

it was a sick race, but the eclipse looked pretty runned down and beat up. But I dunno maybe it was just body damage. This race today makes me want nitrous or a camshaft.

Comment

guessing he had some other mods other than the nos. cuz i raced a friends GST from a dig, both of us stock, and we were pretty much even up till 70 then he walked me. or maybe the guy u raced was a gsx

well good win ne waze
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

The Eclipse may have been run down or he could have been a ****ty driver. Either way, good kills!
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

that eclipse ended up being a buddy of mines, he said he had a greddy turbo, 100 shot of nitrous and a few internal engine mods. He said he woulda never beat me if he didnt spray cause I was pulling away hard. So I guess I did pretty good.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X