SRT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRT4

Well me and my friends were up behind a MJR movie theater at like 7pm having a sound-off. Basically seeing whos system was loudest...well the parking lot is also HUGE back there....( fit over 2000 cars easily) so all of a sudden my friend in his eclipse shows up with this SRT4 so I was like yea whatever Ill run it I know ill lose...I mean SRT4's are no joke they are QUICK. So we went down to the end and lined up, we went on a 3 honk ...both of us with front windows down....I stalled up to about 2600, waited and on the 3rd honk just hooked real good ( new tires, LSD, 3.42 gears) Pulled about 1 1/2 cars on him....We raced to about 55-60 before we stopped cause we didnt wanna get close to the theater. Right at about 50-55 he was passing me FAST but I was on the brakes right at about then ...He admitted he said from a stop youll kill me you hook up really good, I was like thanks lol.

With that being said...no I would definitly NOT play with one of those from a roll...I would get torn UP...they run 13's stock right? That car was dammmmn quick. Oh dear god are they quick once that turbo spools.. :eek: I heard him coming up real quick he seriously jumped from 1 1/2 cars back to my right fender in like 1 second...sounded like a rocket ship lol.

I guess you could call it a kill or a tie, i have videos but I dont know how to get them from my phone to my computer.

Then later on that night the SRT4 ran my friend in an 02 Mustang GT ( flowmasters,hypertech,pulleys,k&n) The GT blew his doors off, they got up to 130 and shut down...great nite everyone made it home safe. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    \'98 Camaro

i watch some SRT4s dyno and some of the late late ones waht only getting 200-215 RWHP that day
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I have a video and pictures of a blue one on my phone...if you wanna see them let me know. He put down I think 367whp..it was at my friends chassis dyno. They are definitly quick.
      \'98 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by irunhighpsi:
        I have a video and pictures of a blue one on my phone...if you wanna see them let me know. He put down I think 367whp..it was at my friends chassis dyno. They are definitly quick.
        that NOT stock... ones i seen was stock or very few mods
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by irunhighpsi:
          that NOT stock... ones i seen was stock or very few mods </font>[/QUOTE]Um yeah I know lol [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] He was running well over 20 psi I believe...i/h/e, I dont know he had quite a bit done.
          \'98 Camaro

Comment

i raced one from a role once and ya ur righht it is rape.... i was next to him at 55 and he was 5-6 cars by 90
            2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X