Me vs. 06 Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me vs. 06 Civic

It was after school. I noticed a brand spankin new 06 Civic keep up with me from a light. Still had the dealer tag and everything. This was interesting b/c im not one to baby my car off the light, especially after a hard day at school. So he switched lanes and we eventually got beside each other at a red light. The light turns green, we both nail it. I'm in front of him the whole time. I let off at 75 and id say I had about a car and a half on him. I would have kept going but we were approaching a school zone which means cops and I didnt want to risk anything.

Not being mean or anything but I had my sister with me who weighs at least 200lbs. and the Civic guy was alone.

I looked for special badging on the car and I didnt notice anything, im pretty sure it was just a plain ole Civic.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Those Civics have little torque and not quick though because they are small it feels like they are. Good for U I say.
    Phil

Comment

nice

i think the new ones look ugly as hell, like saturns
      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X