Smoked V8 Fire Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked V8 Fire Bird

last night I had just droped one of my friends off an HEB to get his car (89 bird) were he had left it wile we when to get me new tire. Well he says to me as he gets out "hey wont to have a go at the first light we come to", and I say yes. So after we get out of the parking lot we are coming up to a light and it dident look like it was going to change so he yells over at me just go at the line and I nod my head. At the line (at about 10 mph) I throw it in to First and floor it and the new tires worked great and by 70mph I had 3 to 4 cars on him. But in fear of geting another Ticket I slow it down to 60.

He dident even stand a chance!!!
    2000 “Grabber Orange” Camaro M5<br /><br />Pacesetter Headers and Y-pipe, <br />3” Cat,<br />3” Flowmaster cat-back Exhaust <br />SLP cold air intake lid,<br />K&N air filter,B&M Short Shifter, MSD wires,Hypertech Power programmer <br />-------------------<br /><br />\"Burn Rubber Not Soul\"

Neither did my reading comprehension.

Uh, good kill?
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

umm Im a little lost, but good job.

Comment

Nice kill, was it a 350 or 305?
        99 camaro 3.8 <br />Y87, A4, T-tops,<br />Whisper lid, <br />FTRA, K&N filter,<br />Flowmaster 40 series,<br />Highflow cat.

Comment

Probably a 305 TBI thats beat to hell..

Comment

Originally posted by V8 Killer:
            Probably a 305 TBI thats beat to hell..
            my thoughts
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I lost some brain cells.
              Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

it wasnt that hard to read, there was only one part that i had to go over and read it again but i think everything else made some sort of sense. oh yeah, good kill
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ohmygoth\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/ohmygoth</a>

Comment

Hey sorry about the spelling. Give me a brake I was in a rush.
                  2000 “Grabber Orange” Camaro M5<br /><br />Pacesetter Headers and Y-pipe, <br />3” Cat,<br />3” Flowmaster cat-back Exhaust <br />SLP cold air intake lid,<br />K&N air filter,B&M Short Shifter, MSD wires,Hypertech Power programmer <br />-------------------<br /><br />\"Burn Rubber Not Soul\"

Comment

I think I'm drunk...
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

wow can we say go back to school?
                      [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

I think whoever can't understand that needs to go back to school...
                        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, because I'm not, but the Bird atrain.1 raced was mine and it is beat to hell. it is a stock 305 with about 80k on a rebuild and about 275-280k on the body. anyway, good kill atrain.1. They have done amazing things with these newer v6 motors. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          \"though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother in the whole valley.\"

Comment

A typical European is bilingual....here in the United States we have trouble with one language.

By the way, the V8 you beat was an old POS.
                            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

?Como se dice "Bilingual" en espanol?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X