98 eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 eclipse

Me and my friends were hanging out one drives a 98 eclipse HE WAS talking about how slow my car was because it was an auto and he said if it was a 5-speed i might have a chance i thought it was funny that he thought he could beat me because he has and CAI and a muffler I wanted to shut him up so we raced and it was not even close he stayed way behind me the hole and when i stoped the look on his face was priceless i know they are slow cars but made me feel good to shut him up.
    98camaro

was it a rs or gs?

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

if it was that slow , then rs

Comment

Haha yeah i've raced a couple of hot shot Eclipses myself. Dont you hate mindless people you think just because you have an automatic it's a slow piece of crap?

Nice kill.
        1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

i got a buddy that has a modded rs eclipse. my 3.4 wasted it. he now claims that his rs can take my T/A. :rolleyes:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

yeah i raced an older 3000gt and beat it.It was the Second day i had my car and it was bone stock.
            95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

Originally posted by that90spunk:
              yeah i raced an older 3000gt and beat it.It was the Second day i had my car and it was bone stock.
              Watch out for those VR4's though...they are quick quick quick..
              1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by that90spunk:
                Watch out for those VR4's though...they are quick quick quick.. </font>[/QUOTE]Si Si Si... Fast Fast Fast
                Watchout for the Talons and the Stealths too!
                Mystic Teal Metallic
                ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

this one was non turbo from the look of it.
                  Oh and how fast are those stealths? I just saw on recently and I never knew they turboed those things.
                  95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

^^^^ The TT Stealths are the same car as the TT 3000gt, they share a platform (like the camaro/firebird). They run high 13s in prime condition. They have AWD but their biggest disadvantage is weight.

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                    i got a buddy that has a modded rs eclipse. my 3.4 wasted it. he now claims that his rs can take my T/A. :rolleyes:
                    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I bet that felt pretty damn good. Just watch out, some of the eclipses can be a little fast.
                      Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

i know i have one that drives around here who took off that little letter thing so people think its stock exept for exhuast but really its turbo'ed. ive smoked three or four eclipses(one of them is my best friends spyder gs,thats slow ****.)
                        2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Nice kill, watch out for the Fi versions though.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

It was a RS i guess it stands for really slow.....lol
                            98camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X