1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2

There's a catch. A girl was driving. A girl who I am currently in "kahoots" with I guess. Drives a 97 Grand Cherokee with the big ole v8. Anyway, she came by my work a little bit before I got off so we left together, we roll up to this red light and she starts lurching forward. I was like LOL I really like this girl haha. So I admit, it was dark and since I could see the the other light turn red, I got a HUGE jump on the light. I had 2 lenths on her before she knew what hit her and I shut down at 50.

I probably would have beat her anyway...after doing some research they only make 220 horses and run mid 16's....but it is still an 8 so im proud haha.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Get her number?
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro:
      Get her number?
      Haha im actually talking to her right now..
      1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

tell her i said heyyyy girl ;) lol jk
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X