race a 2001 Z28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• race a 2001 Z28

well last week around 12:00 am i raced a Z28. I had a red no cars around me yet. a few seconds later a Z28 pulled up. it was stock except he only had a exhaust. it lit green and we both punch it. the first gear we where even second gear about a car length. I started to break because i thought i saw a cop. he kept going but no cop. at the next light it was red, and i rolled down my window told him can you keep up with a six banger. he laughed and said what you have in it. i said nonthing special. we raced again same results but the first gear i may had a edge on him after that he smoke me really bad. to bad i was out of nitrous maybe it would of been a different story

Calling bs with mods listed in profile.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
    1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
    1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by Question:
      Calling bs with mods listed in profile.
      Well he said he sprayed toward the end, but even still the kind of spray he would need to keep with an LS1 might just go ahead and rip a new hole in the stock bottom end... So yeah I'm calling B.S. too...
      1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

he didnt spray, he said he wished that he wasnt out of N20.

i to will call [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] without knowing more mods.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

call it bs but i don't have to lie about a race. i mean i don't know what i said wrong. all i said ... only one gear i kept up with him which shock me. maybe he had a bad start. i am not even bragging about anything all i said i race z28 and lost.

Comment

i did the same against a 98+ ws6...i somewhat stayed up with him in first...and then that was it, he was gone...god i love those cars

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

My friend has a 2001 Z28 with intake and exhaust and I was only slowly pulling on him in my 94 mustang putting down about 370 to the wheels and 400 torque...so I need to say....

B......S......

~Tom
              1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Anything can happen in street racing. The dude was probaly spinnin the ****e out of his tires anyways. I dont call BS, if he got a bad start thats probaly what would have happened.
                2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

Comment

Yeah it's belivable. I've driven 5 LS1, 3 modded and 2 stock. I wasn't really that impress.

My uncle's ZR1 is scary.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

geez, my buddy has a LS1 z28 and makes fun of my car all the time. I begged him to let me drive it, and he let me and i cant say enough about that car? Hes got new intake, headers, full exhaust, tuned and new gears and that thing flys. it made me depressed when i went back to drive my car. he hasnt been to track, but that car is easily a high 12 to low 13 car. more than enough to impress me.
                    Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                      Yeah it's belivable. I've driven 5 LS1, 3 modded and 2 stock. I wasn't really that impress.

My uncle's ZR1 is scary.
                      My LT1 feels faster than my buddies LS1, but thats only because the LT1 has monster low end, and the LS1 pulls smoothly (and damn strongly) throughout the entire rpm band, so it feels slower because its smoother
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X