me vs. 94 blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me vs. 94 blazer

i own both cars, my little brother was driving the 94 blazer with a vortec engine. this car is actually pretty loud/quick. we started from 0 and went up to about 65 before shutting down and he kept with me until 30 ish, and then i slowly pulled away from him and ended up 2-3 car lengths ahead. i was really suprised it kept up so well!!!
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Sweet! Talk about sleeper!
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

yeah, ive got a 99 bravada.. the 3.73s kick *** in those. but the 190 hp sucks. there are some mods that need to be done in order to get that thing to the hp a 4.3l should be pushing
      Mystic Teal Metallic
      ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

yea its a 4.3. he wants to mod it out. but i dont know if its worth it on a 94 blazer s10 with 130 miles.
        Dave:
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

this hick at my school has a 94ish s10 pick up with the 4.3. he said he went to the track and ran a 13.*
          with it. i laughed

Comment

haha no, try like a 17 if i had to guess.
            Dave:
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

nope, my bud has a 95 s-10 4.3 and it'll run right with a stock f-body. its actually lighter believe it or not. weighs in at 2900 and we weigh about 3150 iirc. i was surprised as all hell when i raced him and he was next to me till 70 when we cut it.
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom:
                nope, my bud has a 95 s-10 4.3 and it'll run right with a stock f-body. its actually lighter believe it or not. weighs in at 2900 an-
                Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggghtt... :rolleyes:
                1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

Does nobody remember the Syclone/Typhoon? I'm not saying that these guys are definately telling the truth, but it's easily possible.
                  1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Camaro:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Camaro Dom:
                    nope, my bud has a 95 s-10 4.3 and it'll run right with a stock f-body. its actually lighter believe it or not. weighs in at 2900 an-
                    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggghtt... :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]i almost believe it. they weigh about the same and HP difference is only 10.
                    Dave:
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X