Me vs. new(er) Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me vs. new(er) Ranger

Got off work early tonight so I decided to go out looking for some illegal fun. I was a little disappointed to to find nothing. Until this...

First of all, I know this guy, well, I know of him. He comes into my work all the time. He is very annoying and a real smartass. He tried to get a job there, but my boss wouldnt hire him b/c he was too young. Anyway...he drives a Ranger. It's the newest body style but I have no idea exactly what year. It's semi-riced. A little neon, and a crappy exhaust which sounds worse than a Honda if you ask me and some decals. So I know it's a 4-cyl. I get behind him at a red light...as soon as I get enough room I jump on it and fly by him...I sparked his interest and I saw him in my rear view weaving through traffic trying to catch up to me. By this time there arent any other cars around...so he gets beside me and gags it...I observe the slowness of his 4cyl Ford...I cought back up to him...we went on 3 honks. We were probably doing about 60 when we took off...I put maybe 3 lengths on him by 80 and I shut down b/c this area is really bad for cops. There was a light coming up and we both slowed down to around 35 but the stupid light just would not change so...we ended up going our seperate ways.

My dad has a 04 4.0v6 Ranger and it's not really that quick so I knew what kind of rapage this was going to be but I just felt like playin with this annoying kid a bit.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

stop pickin a little kids and fight someone your own size =p lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
      Hello everyone!
      by Andy H
      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
      4 weeks ago
    • 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X