Raped a 97 mustang gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raped a 97 mustang gt

pretty simple, 30 mph rolling start and the Firebird jumped out way in front of him. We rolled to the next light and he said "nice dude nice" I replied "its a V6 to [img]smile.gif[/img] ". His facial expression was a kodac moment, hes probaly at home crying into his pillow as we speak.

congradulations! i remember keeping up with an old like 87 lx 5.0 in my chevy beretta haha.
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

At least he was cool about it, can't go wrong with that.
      <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

nice

are the mods listed in your info the only ones you have done?
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

I did the HPP3 thing, and it DID make a difference. I just didnt want to say it cause then people will be like THEY SUCK or what ever. But I definatly noticed a difference. I have an Eaton LSD, some 3.42's, a 3 inch cat and a 3 inch S pipe. Sitting in my room, Im waiting on the thermostat and ABS ring to come in to get all that installed, should improve quite a bit. From here Im thinking about saving up and getting a Powerdyne and some heaiver fuel injectors something around the lines of 40 pnds or so. Then thats prolly it, should be quite happy with that lol.

Comment

o ok i was like wow you must be a really good driver and that guy sucked. now it seems about right to whip his butt.

naw most people would say they dont suck but in the long run they're not as versitle.

well again nice job and keep up the good work
            -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Well let me clarify it, right now I only got the HPP3, Borla cat back, and ram air induction. The other mods are in my room :/

Comment

hpp3? can someone 'splain what that is?
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

hypertech power programmer im pretty sure, those oversized gameboys you see alot on tv car shows and u plug em into ur diagnostics and answer yes and no questions. some people prefer to wait and save for a "real" tuner(ie HP Tuners/DHP full programs installed in ur laptop or comp) cuz it has more stuff and is more versitle in the long run, but those like me with little mods the gameboy ones work fine and give a ok increase in hp

[ December 29, 2005, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: RicE-ter ]

Comment

Good kill.

I raced a 96 GT and won. Just barely, but I won. The guy who owns it is a friend of mine and was pretty cool about it. But I think me beating him had an impact....hes getting a supercharger soon and has already ordered a Borla cat-back :eek: .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X