so I got to test out my borla and ram air induction - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so I got to test out my borla and ram air induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I got to test out my borla and ram air induction

Several times actually, I was on the interstate and a black RSX pulls up next to me. We were going 55 mph flat, 3 honks and we punch it. My car seemed to be like the devil was in the exhaust it was so loud. Right around 70 mph I started to gain on him, 75 he was losing pretty badly. He passes me says nice cars and moves on. I get off the exit, and Im about to make my right turn to go home and I see a cute little yellow mustang with a guy and what seemed to be his girl friend in the seat. I turn off my blinkers, he was a few cars ahead of me and to the left of me. I knew he was gonna want to race cause he gunned it off the line, I cut in between a few cars and was lined up face to face. But a red light came along, and I didnt even look at him so I hear him revving his car it was a V6. I smiled and revved mine and he put a frown on his face. Light turned green and we rolled normally how ever at around 30 mph he gunned it, I did to. The A4's down shift at 30 mph is amazing I was way ahead of him in a matter of seconds. He rolls up next to me again revving so he guns for a few seconds then I did and once again the Bird prevailed. Then a 300zx or something like that came up next to us, we all gunned it the 300zx gave me a much better run. How ever my mighty 3.8 liter proved to be the bigger one [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Nice kills! Sound like this should be posted in the kill section. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

yeah sorry, didnt know anything existed pass forced induction ;D

Comment

i forgive you. Oh, nice kills by the way.
        97 RS<br />Member Status: F-Body Owner<br />Member Number: 7705<br />Registered: September 13, 2005<br />Posts: 24<br />Email Address: hfoxx123@yahoo.com<br />Location: Minnesota<br />Occupation: Database Administration<br />Homepage: <a href=\"http://none\" target=\"_blank\">http://none</a><br />Car: uh a camaro

Comment

'stang GTs for Dinner but he still cant handle 'stang LXs =P
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

oh, yeah, forgot - good kill
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

and u ^^^^^^^cant handle supras right!!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by chets bird:
                and u ^^^^^^^cant handle supras right!!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  4 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X