Raced a Prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raced a Prelude

Wife and I were driving home yesterday(she was driving), when we pull up next to a 99-00 Prelude. It looks completely stock, except for a gauge pod. I make a comment to my wife about how stupid it looks for him to have a guage pod and not even exhaust work.

We take off normally (which is pretty quick because she has a lead foot), I didn't really think anything of it. About 2-3 miles down the road she notices him trying to catch up, he must have gotten stuck behind slow traffic. We line up at another light. Now I'm kind of curious, I know they're good for high 14's and my old friends used to tear me a new one in my Camaro. Then a cop pulls up in the cross traffic turn lane, so we take it easy, and he kind jumps and slows down.

About 1/2 mile down the road, he's about 2-300' in front of us and he hammers it. So Jenn punches it to try and catch up, but being stupid effin ricer, he just keeps into. We finally catch up after he lets off. My wife punches it, but forgot to downshift back to 3rd. So he gets about a car, So she downshifts and hammers it, all the while he's still in it. We put about 5-6 cars and shut down and slow back to the speed limit. Then again, being a stupid damn ricer, keeps into and does the ricer fly by with the "haha, i just beat you look"

Too bad he turned off at the next light, I was gonna ask him how he felt to get beat by a girl, with a carload of probably 50lbs bowling equipment [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

nice

why do people do that, just today when i was drving home from a buffet with somefriends following my friends G35 coupe. a erly 80's supra lines up next to him and guns it spinning horribly, when my friend realizes and starts to pass him the guy turns into a left turn lane after only going like 50 ft
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Good kill.

I remember beating a Prelude of the same year as my 98 bird. Back then my bird was completely stock with paper filter and all.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Im not scared of preludes anymore. I was at a 1/8th track running 10.6x and a prelude there was running 10.8x. I never saw him go below a 10.8. My cousin raced one in his tuburon and walked it 1st threw 3rd. Then they shut down. Soo preludes arent as fast as people make them out to be.
        1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Prelude automatics suck dick. Prelude 5spds with a good driver are quick for a Honda.
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
            Prelude automatics suck dick. Prelude 5spds with a good driver are quick for a Honda.
            Yea, they're good for mid-high 14's. I didn't think they made them in an auto.
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Yup. With an electronic sport shift. They're HORRIBLE.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Good kill, did you wife call 911 with his plate when he sped off?
                2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

I dont understand the big fuss with preludes kids in my area make them seem like Enzo's. I use to beat them in my lifted Jeep Grand Cherokee lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X