funny little story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny little story

so im sitting at a light, and this VW pasat come up next to me reving its engine, some chick driving it. and she pulled up a little ahead of the nose of my car, so i inched up, and she inched up. and then the opposite light turned red and she decided to get a headstart and gunned it! little did she know... this was a major intersection, and our light wasnt green for another 20 seconds at least. she got t-boned and slid accross the intersection. she was fine and the other driver was fine, but there cars were meessssssed up. it was kinda scary at first, but i cant stop laughing about it now! i guess you can call this a kill? lol [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

ahahahah funny funny...u almost went to prolly!!!

Comment

Well **** me! would you have said good kill if she really died? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

haha no chet, i didnt almost go. i know this intersection well.

and BLLDOGG, she got right out of her car when her car stopped sliding and was so pissed lol. i just drove by wide-eyed half smiling and shaking my head. it was priceless.
        Dave:
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

hahahah was she hot?
          <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2288859\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Mustang GT(Car Domain)</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2123740\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Pontiac Firebird(Car Domain) *SOLD*</a></b> <br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000902\" target=\"_blank\"><b>PA</b> - Maple Grove Test\'N\'Tune <i>April 15th</i></a>

Comment

That was your calling to help her and get her #!!! [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

haha well for starters i have a girlfriend. and second of all i couldnt really tell. looked average to me.
              Dave:
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Haha...I would have loved to hear what she had to say to the authorities when they asked her why she ran the red light. :rolleyes:
                1995 Arctic White Camaro. 3.4L/A4<br /><br />\"Stupid men make mistakes, wise men learn from mistakes\"

Comment

lol yea
                  Dave:
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

thats pretty funny. what an idiot.

Comment

should have driven by and given her a thumbs down [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                      99 WS6
                      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X