my cars a magnet for imports or something - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my cars a magnet for imports or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cars a magnet for imports or something

this kid from my school gots a 89 crx he has exhaust msd ignition box cold air intake and a bigger fuel rail from a vtec.. im at the red light tonight trying to make it to our 1 gas station in town i was on empty tryin to be easy on it to make it there.. he starts revin all the bumble bees buzzing in his exhaust.. i couldnt resist. but i took off like normal then he guns it.. so i had too also. by 60mph i was bout 2 cars ahead of him. got to 80 and it was 3 car lengths.. i made my point and let off. at least he wont rev that thing at me anymore.. i swear my car is a magnet for races in town.
    3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

no offense... but you didnt beat him by much!!!
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

3 cars is quite a bit

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

only if u knew what kind of junk his car is.. misses and all that stuff.
        3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
          3 cars is quite a bit
          .3 in the 1/4 mile.. not much!
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

So... Do you know what three cars looks like?
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

he said he took off normal also, just think if they raced from a dead stop!!!!

Comment

dont worrie your not alone when i had mine i couldnt get them to stop trying to race with me usally all it took was a little rev and they back of hehe AMERICAN MUSCLE SCARES THEM ALL THE TIME!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X