03 mustang conv..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 mustang conv..

one of my buddys gots a 03 musang v6 with a cold air intake quick car.. we always mess around in town i get him bout a car length when we go to bout 60 so last night were goin home form a parkin lot me and few buddys sit at and talk.. goin bout 50 or so he gunned it and i put it into 3rd where i thought he would pull from me cause thats a bad spot to hit my car didnt want to hurt it by goin in to 2nd.. but i put it to 3rd and gunned it and got bout car length and stayed that way till 95 and we let off.. we were goin through town where speed limit is 45.. so good kill 4 me.
    3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Auto or M5? The autos really kill the car, M5 is where its at for a Mustang. But nice nonetheless [img]smile.gif[/img] .
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

it was a auto but i was with him in his car and he did beat a 01 mustang 5spd.. maybe the 5spd guy didnt know how to drive.
      3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X