X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few kills,few deaths

WARNING LONG POST~!

went to the track today.

i ran a 79 z28 with exhaust. he was running around 14.9 to my 14.1s. we ran three times each time me winning by a couple car lengths.

after that, i ran a 02 Mustang gt M5 with catback and intake. we ran twice, the first run i beat him off the light and won by about a 1/2 car. he actually ran a better et than me(him 14.0? to my 14.1 but i mananged to hold him off.) second run was my best of the day 14.06. i cant say the same for him 14.6. i pulled him from start to finish winning by about 1 1/2 cars. good races though. i was proud of my car running that well stock vs. a lightly modded M5 stang.

i also ran a 98 cobra with true duals and a newer Mach1 both of which ran like 13.4s. so yeah didnt win those battles.

the catch of the day though, an 05gt stang manual. really nice looking car. he ran 14.5 i ran 14.09.
    its kind of sad to see a 300hp mustang that cant even hit 13s. i have yet to see one at the track that has impressed me. ive seen probably 10 of them there and they all run mid 14s.

there was a v6 bird out representing too. i didnt get to run him or talk to him. he was running 15.60s to 16s all day.

THEN on the way home ANOTHER FREAKIN CAVALIER (see my post entitled ROFL) revs at me. we're sitting in a turn lane waiting at the light when i hear him start reving at me. i laugh and tell my wife he's an idiot,im not going to run him. well the light turns green i take off normally turning hes sitting next to me trying to stare me down. we hit the straighaway doing like 20 and i hear him mash the gas. i could resist the urge once i heard it. now obviously he has no idea that lt1s are no joke from that low of a speed, so i make sure he is fully aware of his mistake. i hit the gas and literally made him disappear by 50. he was so imbarrased he turned off real quick.

i swear to god there must be some kind of sticker on my car that i dont know about that says "this car is slower than your cavalier please own me"

all in all it was a great day at the track. car is pulling really nice. took some wins and got handed some losses. and PWND yet another cavalier.

cavalier death count at: 6 and rising

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Originally posted by vanbibber:

cavalier death count at: 6 and rising
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X