My parting kill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parting kill!

My new car is a 94 firebird forumula v8. It's not a v6 but this is the last kill I can put on this board.

Well i am headed to the gas station when this ricer flies by me....it's a dodge neon with a huge wing and euro light witch ads about 40 horses. Well when i get to the gastation I come rubleming up with my lt1 and no cats and flowmasters. This is the funny part he had the hood up adjusting his new airfilter. I get out and as soon as i get done pumping my gas he shuts his hood and sais "hey i need to see how fast my car is now since this bad new intake i bought is on hear. I say sure well see how fast your car is. This is what maid me mad. He said "ok i will slow down when i get to about 50 so you can catch up" I say Thanks and nod. Well we finally end up at a read light with no one around. Light turns green he floors it. I give it a little gas but not enought to kill him....yet. We are side by side and we hit 50...I look over nod and floor it. it throws me back and the seat and i am gone. Let's just say i saw him in the rearveiw mirror. When we stopped at wal-mart. I told him to go home and take all that stupid crap off his car and sell it by a camaro or firebird v6 or v8 so you can actually go faster that 70 miles an hour.

Well that's my finall kill for this website....buy guys.
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

LMAO... OWNED "go home and take that **** off your car"
    2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

Comment

Haha that was funny. I hate ricers, they get on my nerves. Just like their cars with their bumble bee exhaust systems. If they knew the slightest thing about racing then they would know to take things off or out of their car to reduce weight instead of adding all that heavy crap like body kits, wings, etc.
      1995 Arctic White Camaro. 3.4L/A4<br /><br />\"Stupid men make mistakes, wise men learn from mistakes\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X