vw golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vw golf

i was at a red light and this 95ish vw golf with the buzz cannon, brake dust caked wheels, and a sh***y body kit is next to me. the light turns and i started driving normally, and he guns it and i follow and catch up and have about 3 cars on him by 60, and i stop accelerating and he does to and drops back, then he does the ricer fly-by and gets behind some traffic and is switching lanes like an a$$ and cuts 2 or 3 people off, and a cop sees him riding an suv's bumper and pulls him over, i almost cried i was laughing so hard, funny thing is the exact thing happened to this kid few months ago when i was driving by him, i wasnt racing him, he was trying to get me to go after him i guess, but, yea, he got stopped that time to for tailgating, speeding and not signaling, careless, and probably some other things because the kid is 100% dirtbag and i can bet he got the same thing this time.
    --1986 Firebird M5-- TEAM RED

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2109812

lol serves em right. my favorite sh**y body kit was one that had this hood scoop, it was non functional in the worst way. it wasnt a scoop at all, when i walked past i noticed the back of the scoop didnt flow down to meet the hood and u could see the original flat hood [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] . the front had a mesh style grill in it so i couldnt tell at first-it looked like a lil bridge on the hood from the back [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X