Mini Cooper S lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Cooper S lol

Figured I'd post this to get a kick out of it.

I'm crusing in downtown and this Cooper S catches up to me trying to get me to run...well this is downtown so I don't think so. I hear him downshift and floor it...then let off. Okay I give him one quick spool of the turbo and LUNGE ahead :D

Now he gives me this funny look so I just mind my own business. Guy follows me onto the highway... [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Well I accelerate normally up to 65 and this guy is right on my ***. Then once we get on it (wide open/empty) he whips around me and goes full throttle. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just get on it as soon as he pulls even with me...took about a second to stop his pull and start reeling him in. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Just for kicks I had the windows down I gave him the [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] and I never saw him again. He wouldn't even come even with me. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    2004 Dodge SRT-4<br />Turbo Swapped!<br />11.85 @ 122.8<br />Retired: 1999 Camaro Y87<br />15.21 @ 89

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] nice

youre still slow though [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

haha nice....Those minis are actually pretty cool little cars.
      95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

he probably doesnt even know whats a SRT neon :D

Comment

i doubt that.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X