Silly Porsches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Porsches!

Silly porsches need to leave racing to the real cars out there [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Had a run in with a Porsche Cayanne Turbo, you know - the shoebox porsche with a turbo V8? ... Anyways, younger guy who wanted to "pick on that silly little mustang" in the lane next to him ... Boy was I laughing, I knew they were kind of quick but I think he'll be going back to the Porsche dealership to trade the car in after it seemed as though he threw it in reverse.. I figure if you're in the mid-high 13s, ya'll dont need to worry about those. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I love it.
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

i can only ask, if you're guna buy a porsche, why the suv?

personally i would take the hemi magnum if i needed more seats
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Oh KBeezy, you're such a bad ***.
      Do you still have a Camaro?
      -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter:
        i can only ask, if you're guna buy a porsche, why the suv?

personally i would take the hemi magnum if i needed more seats
        it is a very nice car. it handles very well and is very luxurios for a suv.

anyway nice kill but how bout some more details, like from what mph to what??

my parents are thinking of trading in there cayenne for a cayenne S, the v8 one and want to know how it would fair against my formy.
        2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Your Formula should take it, but those Cayanne turbos are quick for an SUV. They're a 13 second car. (well, suv.)
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

They're high 13s. If your LS1 car doesnt take it, you got problems.
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Those cayanne's are sweet. They sound bad *** too. And are nice on the inside.
              2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

Comment

Oh KBeezy, you're such a bad ***.
                Do you still have a Camaro?
                true true

Comment

wheres the mustang board!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
                    Same place as the neon forum, the supra forum, the buick regal forum, the GTP forum... should I go on? [img]smile.gif[/img] Dont be upset there ladies..

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
                      Same place as the neon forum, the supra forum, the buick regal forum, the GTP forum... should I go on? [img]smile.gif[/img] Dont be upset there ladies.. </font>[/QUOTE]im upset
                      I'm not that far away from u and I still aint seen it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                      millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

its cool kbeezy i dont car what it is fast cars are the sh**!!!!! we have a good race going down at the track next weekend older 3rd gen camaro with 383 plus more vs. older mustang 5.0 with nos and procharger!!! i going to see that of course i hope the N/A camaro kicks a**!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X