Skittles Strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skittles Strikes again!

Race#1, bogged bad and lost, but the race wasn't really official yet.

Race#2, Green light and both of us broke traction pretty bad, but I backed off and caught. Both of us shifted about the same time and I could hear the cars bark - kinda awesome to watch the car's buck like that.

By second gear I had him pretty good and wasn't sure if we were still racing so I backed off a little and let 'em catch up - oh wait, we're still racing - so I put my foot back into it.

Finally, my lane ended so I tucked in behind (that made sense to me *shrug*).

2000 Dodge Neon 5spd
    Early 90's Cavilar 5spd

I teh win .... but it was called a loss because I gave up the lane. (Oh well, ext time!)

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    2004 Dodge SRT-4<br />Turbo Swapped!<br />11.85 @ 122.8<br />Retired: 1999 Camaro Y87<br />15.21 @ 89

Comment

LOL, what is it like racing with your neon after racing the S/C Bird?

Whenever I have to borrow my dads Safari (and give him the camaro) it feels like I'm not moving! Doesn't stop me from racing those Caravans though!
      1996 Camaro Y87 5-Speed<br />K&N filter<br />15.19 @ 89.84

Comment

The Skittle actually pulls pretty well, so it has the illusion of speed... lol

Of course, I never jump right from one car to the next. There's always some kind of outbrief session during the transfer.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Street racing is bad missy.http://www.s531.com/dsr/forums/image...cons/nono2.gif
          Time for a CAI and some exhaust work I think [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          03 GTP Sedan<br />Pulley Boys Qwik Change hub and 3.4 pulley NGK TR6s Blue Taylor wires Hyper suck 160 stat FWI with 9\" cylinder K&N 11.9\" Rotors KVR pads Clear Front Corners Tint13.56 @ 101.21 mph 2.02 60\' <br />Best 60\' 1.97 on Eagle RS-As

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] skittle=9wns! cavy=teh suck

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Awsome kills, I'm interested in your car, seems to be one of the faster neons in comparison to whats out here... Keep up the good work but BE SAFE!
              1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

There's a yellow Cavy with a Z on it and a 5 speed that would like to try you.

It runs mid 14 NA and only weighs 2200lbs. The car is Calif. emission legal too. It belongs to my co-worker of mine and she a girl too. Whatcha say?

Will call it yellow M&M vs. Skittles.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X