Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your friend has a B18C (or is it a B18C5?), and he runs 10s. So what, My friend runs 11s with a full interior. I bet your car is stripped to bare bones. Did you have a rollcage in the accord? Cause you would of been kicked off the track after your first 10 second run without one.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

yay another pissing match!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] :D i love these.

but why the hell would you trade a fast honda whatever it is for a stock 3.4? i think if i put money into a car like that i wouldnt trade it for anything. seems dumb

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
        So your friend has a B18C (or is it a B18C5?), and he runs 10s. So what, My friend runs 11s with a full interior. I bet your car is stripped to bare bones. Did you have a rollcage in the accord? Cause you would of been kicked off the track after your first 10 second run without one.
        I believe 11.999 and faster requires a roll cage.

And guys, he's talking in minutes, give him a break [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
          but why the hell would you trade a fast honda whatever it is for a stock 3.4? i think if i put money into a car like that i wouldnt trade it for anything. seems dumb
          Maybe he wanted an interior?
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

yes the accord was stripped but it was a car we built 2 run and it did and yes it had a 6 point cage the main reason i got tried of it no1 can ride with you ur car has two seat it's not to street able and no music. they're lot of reasons why i sold it and a bought a camaro 1 was cause i want a car i can put in to the 13's or faster and still be able to take my g/f and friend along and not have them seat on the floor another is i didn't want bars very were and like 20 gauges to keep a eye on things and wanted a good ride to work not 1 were my back was killing me and u ask how came it's stock cuz i only had it for like 2 weeks but i'am getting a slp intake and in about a week some pacesetter headers with a maganflow exhust,i have a nx wet kit here from my older car just get new jets.so if you belive me that i traded fast for comfort don't i not going to waste my time on you anymore i have better things to do then fight on the internet with some guy i don't even know
            I have a Chevy you have a honda what the difference your always tring to catch up

Comment

where is brink when you need him?
              1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

when u guys run 10's and 11's comes talk to me :D ....untill then keep ur threads on topic :D
                Past Ride
                1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X