Mustang kill by intimidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang kill by intimidation

I was returning from the gym today when I see a green V6 99+ Mustang acting like an *** in traffic ahead of me, speeding up behind other cars and reving the **** out of it. So eventually we get to a light and I am standing a little behind him and I see it is an auto (I start licking my chops). I give him a nice quick and loud rev from the flowmaster and when the light turns green, I just lurch forward with a little spin to see if he is game but he did not bite and starts at a snail pace. Not only that he would not even pull up along side of me. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

ok.........
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

nice rev kill i guess? [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

yea not sure this has a point at all. Wait till you actually kill him racing or something. Good intimidation kill with the rev. lol
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Not everyone likes to street race.
          \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

it was probably my grandma driving the mustang

how did you 'see' that it was an auto?

[ January 15, 2005, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: 00firebird ]

Comment

Yes what makes you so sure it was an auto?

Comment

So you think you intimidated him with flowmasters on a 3.8. My god, he was probably dying laughing in his car.
                Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

he said he was standin back maybe he could see in the window that it was an auto... good "kill" though... its more enjoyable when you actually win though, promise.....
                  disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Hell i mean if i was a V6 Mustang at a light with a V6 Maro and he revved at me i would be scared too!!! Hell i would be scared even with my Regal!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    Sorry to infrom you but thats not a kill. Probably thought you were an assclown and didn't want to bother owning you. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                    2001 Black on gray Buick Regal GSX

Comment

lmao

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 days ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X