94+ Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94+ Accord

On my way home from my girlfriends house i stumble up on a 94+ accord with altezs and exhaust. Most o fthe time these guys dont gun on the cars to keep up with me, but this one was different. First he was trying to loose me or try to pull away from me till around 50mph,(this is all happening on a highway) when he realized he could not loose me, he pulls to next lane and guns it. Now I usualy dont bother with these guys so I was like nah down shifted to 4th and leave him about 8 car lenghts and hit my exit.

Hmmm. does my car look that slow that all of the sudden everyone one wants to race it.

-Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

no, people are just that sad....or, "tuner" :rolleyes: magazine writers are brain washing more and more youngsters
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

his car was fast :D

Comment

maybe around the 94-2000 time, but the new V6 accords would smoke us.

Comment

^^yeah...240 i think they're rated at?...wouldnt smoke me ;)
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
            ^^yeah...240 i think they're rated at?...wouldnt smoke me ;)
            yea, not on juice. but n/a for n/a, definately. my pops has one, V6 6-speed, and that thing moves. its prolly run like a 14.4 or so at the track with what ive felt SOTP (im a pretty good SOTP judge)

Comment

^^oh yeah id definitely hit the juice
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Naw, I raced a V-6 Accord this spring. They do ok until You get to about 50, then I left him.
                Of course I break about 4 laws everytime I crank mine up in the morning. :D He was in front of me in the other lane and I see him gun it due to the black puff of exhaust, so I hit mine while I was hanging in 2nd gear after we made out turn from a red light, I pulled on him at a decent pace, when I shifted to 3rd, I walked all over him. So, Honda Accord V-6's are no threat to me. And I am N/A.
                When was the last time you saw a V-6 Mustang sit and smoke both 285mm Tires?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X