got one :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got one :)

raced my buddys modded 97 camaro with my car... and took him by just over 2 car lengths... gues he realized 1.3L isnt THAT slow
    94 chevy truck - SOLD!!<br />92 toyota tercel - beater SOLD!!<br />88 Rx7 se - SOLD !!<br />88 MAZDA RX7 CONVERTIBLE NOW

yes, but how many times does he have to worry about the wankel flooding?

That must suck if you have to move the car around in the driveway or something, and let it sit there and heat up to operating temperature just to shut it off.

Mazda has a really good thing going with the new Renesis. I wonder if the flooding problem still happens.

Good kill though for an 88. :D
    -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

his 97 must be slow [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

well mine doesnt do that because of how i have it running... however it is a ***** to drive when cold... and yes haha the renesis already had flooding problems from what i hear.... ya for a 88 it has very respectable times and pulls like an ape when it wants too... OEM motor too lol with only 110k miles on it but it has really good compression because the people who owned it before me took very good care of it and didnt rag out on it too much
        94 chevy truck - SOLD!!<br />92 toyota tercel - beater SOLD!!<br />88 Rx7 se - SOLD !!<br />88 MAZDA RX7 CONVERTIBLE NOW

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
          his 97 must be slow [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          he said it was fast!! [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Comment

whats the flooding problem with the rx? dont know much about them
            2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

well if you kill the car before it warms up the ecu gets tricked and dumps fuel into the motor... flooding it and making it impossible to start the next time you crank it... it could be minutes or hours later it doesnt matter... its a pain for some but the lucky few like me dont have that prob... leaky inectors is the common cause for flooding though ... ever seen a rotary? heres a pic of my car.. its dirty but i havent had time to clean it lately.. ill clean it when i do a teardown and porting, plus powdercoating which will happen in a few weeks ... btw before anybody makes any "damn thats small" remember it puts your way more power than you think haha

http://www.rx7club.com/forum/attachm...chmentid=67293

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X