Got me an integra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me an integra!

So im on the way home from work and i see this silver integra a few cars up. 2ft high wing, euro tails and of course the almighty fart can. i had my girl with me and i wasnt going to go for it cuz she hates when i do. so i guess he seen my purple xenons when i got behind him and started speeding up. so he flew onto the on ramp and i just kinda followed beind but not to close. so we went through the tole booths and i was right behind him. as soon as the gate went up he floored it and of course it sounded like it was going to blow up and was only goin like 10 mph. so i hurried up and paid and i romped it chirp 1st and 2nd and caught up to him. again i followed close but not too close cuz for like the 1st half mile theres alot of twisties. so it was finally strait and i dropped it in 4. i was already going about 75. so i pull up next to him and wait a second. then i hear him floor it and his door goes to about my fender. so then i floor it(still in 4th) and instantly start pulling. i put a good 7 or 8 cars on him by 120. after that he fell back quick so i assumed he let off. i slowed down to 60 after that hoping he would catch up and maybe go again and/ or give the thumbs up. but he wouldnt even come close to me again. it was so funny my girl looked at the speedo when i waz at like 115 and she was like OMG! and started freakin lol. but after that she was like that was awesome! then she smacked me in the arm and said im onlyallowed to do stuff like that if shes with me lol.
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Good kill. Do you have any idea what year it was? I know the newer ones are pretty quick. One gave me a good run when I had my 6.
    2002 Pewter Camaro SS M6/Hurst<br />345 HP SLP Performance Package<br />BMR STB, K&N, Lou\'s Short Stick, SSRA, ASP Pulley, SLP SFC\'s<br /><br />DYNO 8/18/04 STOCK: 326.43rwhp/342.44tq<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/530894/\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

It was the newest style one. but the only mod i know he had was the fart can.
      <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

Integra = overpriced Civic

Good Kill anyways!!!!!
        97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

Just an Integra? Not GSR? I would think you'd put more on him than that, I've burnt those LS's BAD with the 3.4. (GSR owns me though)
          MODS:<br />3.4,Crower cam, K-motion valvesprings, Heddman Longtubes, BBK AFPR, Accel Coil, 36mm/23mm Sways, Boxed LCAs/Panhard bar, Mutant Nitrous wet kit, Mr. Gasket Cutout, 10.02 1/8 mile at 67.2 mph UNTUNNED no spray

Comment

It had some other badges on it but like i said it was at night and i couldnt see. whenever i post a kill i try try to be moddest about the lenghts i put on them. i dont wanna be one of those kids saying "these cars all suck i put buslengths on them". just like the kids over on the j body forum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X