If you have the time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have the time....

....this 7 page thread is pretty entertaining. I'm in it after awhile and it gets pretty fun [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=288059

carnut is a prick, they're making comparisons of a 10sec civic with and INTEGRA engine, not the same thing, so it doesn't count as N/A for the car, hell based on that principle i can drop in a 440 v8 in my car...bunch of tools
    1995 Black Firebird Turbo 3.8L<br />Custom FS Headers | AiResearch T04B | Tial 38mm | Bosch BOV | 30\" FMIC | 2.75\" IC pipes | 3\" Exhaust w/cutout | Flowmaster 80 | Walbro In-Tank 255LPH | 180* termo | Autometer Boost + A/F (phantom) | 36# GTP injectors

Comment

who cares his car is ugly as hell [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Look at the taillights. Nope.. no honey-combs over the taillights. Ahh it's a V6 with the optional 'performance' exhaust
        is he suggesting that honey comb over the tailights only come on v8s? what a moron and damn i wish he would have ran into a lt1 bird
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by pr95blackbird:
          carnut is a prick, they're making comparisons of a 10sec civic with and INTEGRA engine, not the same thing, so it doesn't count as N/A for the car, hell based on that principle i can drop in a 440 v8 in my car...bunch of tools
          Agreed. They're comparing highly-modified cars (engine swap, forced-induction, etc.) to cars that don't have near as much work done to them. Apples and oranges, if you know what I mean.

They were very contradictory as well. Talking about how stupid it is to mod a V6 F-body, and then talking about how great this 9 sec Civic is, or how their Nissan Sentra just got a new muffler and Wal-Mart intake. They wonder why we bought a V6 instead of a V8...And yet they bought a four-banger to mod and race?

Let them go on thinking that their Hondas are real racers. By the time that they actually get them into respectable times, the only things left that actually were part of the original Honda car are the glass windows and some of the body panels. At that point it's no longer a Honda, just a bunch of aftermarket parts and what used to be a Civic. Hopefully one day they'll grow up a little and get past this ricer phase in their lives.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] And they actually think their exhausts sound good...
          98 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Camarolover98:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pr95blackbird:
            Agreed. They're comparing highly-modified cars (engine swap, forced-induction, etc.) to cars that don't have near as much work done to them. Apples and oranges, if you know what I mean.

They were very contradictory as well. Talking about how stupid it is to mod a V6 F-body, and then talking about how great this 9 sec Civic is, or how their Nissan Sentra just got a new muffler and Wal-Mart intake. They wonder why we bought a V6 instead of a V8...And yet they bought a four-banger to mod and race.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] And they actually think their exhausts sound good...
            </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Well I got banned from there....LOL [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by camaroincal:
                Well I got banned from there....LOL [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                Dude, thanks for making ALL V6 F-body owners look stupid. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

Comment

Umm...incase you didn't notice 99% of the fools over there are ricers....how did I make ALL V6- Fbody owners look stupid? Did you even read the thread? A guy with a turbo 4 cylinder is ragging on a higher displacement engine with no power adder and is saying what a ****ty car/engine it is, but in reality you take that turbo off and all you have is a little economy 4 banger and he's acting like he's got the best thing since sliced bread........but whatever...

Then that stupid *** moderator comes in...Carnuttt..acting like he's the end all say all of car knowledge..I go to his profile..he owns a ****ing 1992 Nissan Sentra and he's probably like 16 years old! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ....... Oh ya....only banned for a week. ;)

Comment

LOL what a bunch of ricers. Its people like them that make all car people look bad. But hey, having a small D**k does that to ya I guess.

[ September 20, 2004, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: vegeta5486 ]
                    Black 2000 Firebird w/ 3.42\'s, LSD, !maf, Whisper Lid, FTRA, K&N Filter. <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/metallica_forever_69\" target=\"_blank\">My Crappy Page</a>

Comment

BTW his car looks so damn ugly, how you can be proud of a **** like that. I have a friend with a civic dx 95, hi is always talking **** about those domestic cars, especially a mustang from other friend, hi seid that v8 are slow as hell and any import car with minor mods can blow up any mustang of maro v8. we went to the 1/4 mile and the civic maniac ran 18.9
                      what do you think???

[ September 20, 2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Rhadamanthe ]

Comment

yea, everyone on that board sounded stupid, including you camaroincal.

make us all look like asses.

Comment

ugh......lol..please explain where I looked stupid. put a quote down and tell me. k

This was part of the guys original post, which got me angry because I wonder what his engine without a turbo would sound like through a stock muffler....

He said.."They start to take off with all the V6 might they have. Which sounded horrible I might add."...

Ok so maybe I'm a little touchy... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ September 20, 2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: camaroincal ]

Comment

Good lord those people on that board love to start wars. At least all of us here don't have pointless arguments about stupid stuff that doesnt even make sense.

Comment

Ok, they say that we must have "forgot to check the +2 cylinders" option. Obviously they forgot to check the "anything but the sh*tty 4-banger" option.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X