HO 5.0 Powered f 150 goes down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HO 5.0 Powered f 150 goes down

My freind has a 96' F150 and always talks crap on my bow tie. He tried racing me in a 944 and he thought I was joking when I asked him to line them up. I smoked him [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Anyways, he'd talked big for about a week saying he could smoke me. His truck has flow master cat back, cat cut out, Super Chips Programer, Air filter, and a couple other little things.

Well I see him driving behind me and I had him pull over so I could talk. I asked him if he was ready to race and said ya so we drove down to the straight away where everyone races.

We raced from a dead stop and he was no competition at all. I beat him by about 8-10 leanghts and let off at 95 or so. I asked him where he was at and all he could say was "my trucks a dog off the line". [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] or " you just kicked my *SS I need a chevy"
    2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

I seem to come across a lot of truck owners that race me too...they aren't much of races.

Good kill.
    -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

He blamed it on his tires also "these make my truck slower". He also gave me "well if I had a...".... ya, "if I have a super charger.... wait I dont so never mind." I hate people that are like if I had a _______ I'd of won. :D
      2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

Comment

Yeah I a lot hear about things that if people WOULD of had they could turn water into wine but it always seems the ones that talk about it a lot never really seem to actually getting around to doing it. Sad really.

Comment

I wouldn't have even wasted my gas. I have a 98 F150 with a Trion V8 281c.i.d. and trucks dont get out of their way for anything. The only production trucks that I can think of that will move are the Dakota R/T and the Lightning. I have read posts that said that Hemis cant move either, but I have never seen them in person at the track, only the above mentioned.
          Andrew

Comment

I beat a stupid HEMI Ram quad cab before I did my converter. Beat it by 1 car link or so, but I thought he would whoop me. I'm sure a regular HEMI would have.
            -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X