beat a civic and lost to an SS at the same time - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beat a civic and lost to an SS at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beat a civic and lost to an SS at the same time

i was at a light next to a civic and right before the light turned green a white SS turned right going my direction so when the light turned green i accelerated through the intersection then stepped it up to 3/4 throttle to catch up and i guess the honda though i was racing cause i heard that damn fart can and a 1-2nd gear scratch [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] and the sad thing was i was leaving it behind. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] so, i catch up to the SS and i let him know im interested. so we get up to a red light and it was me in the fast lane, the honda to my right, and the SS in the slow lane. we all three take off. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] me and the SS ofcourse leave the honda behind and the SS consitantly pulls from me. he probably had about a car to a car and 1/2 up to 55 then he got on the brakes and then i did also. it was nice. at first when i saw it i thought it was a guy i know from the local f-body club but it appeared to be just a stock auto LS1 atleast. fun race
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

a car to a car and a half up to 55?

he wasnt full throttle then........

Comment

full throttle or not, its not my problem. is still lost anyways
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

You shouldn't have any problem with any LS1's, after all you are the car guru!
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

he must have had it supercharged... there is no way a ls1 can keep up with us... those things fall on their face after 2nd gear...

:D /sarcasm
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X