STOMPED a 92 z28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOMPED a 92 z28

Not really a big acomplishment with my mods but he had exhaust and was a 5 spd we got it from a light he stalled up and i didnt the light turns green and he goes im about half throttle and then punch it MAN i left his *** in the dirt BAD my first race since i rebuilt my engine

With your mods I see on your site I'm not at all surprised, good kill!
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Yeah I'm not surprised you smoked a z28 but I wonder what can you do with an SS or a T/A.

Comment

Wonder what he can do with an SS or a TA? Well, seeing as the 92 is a 3rd gen he wont be able to run an SS version of that. And seeing it was a 5spd it was a 305, TBI or TPI.... 350s only came in automatics those years.. SS didn't come back till 96. T/A's are the same in 92 as a Z28.
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] i dont even know what your mods are and i have to say you should have done circles around it
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

3rd gen Z28's aren't that fast (in their stock form anyway).

Last time I ran one at the track he ran a 10.1xx to my 9.9xx.
            SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

yeah i know but i was happy cuase it was my first race since i rebuilt my engine and it was really adrenaline pumping. i really wanna run a ls1 to see how i do but man i dure love the way my car pulls. I drove my friends ls1 6 speed t/a and it felt a little slower than mine he ran a 14.3 at the track i wanna go to the track SOOOOO bad

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X