COMPLETELY DESTROYED a v6 m5 Mustang - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPLETELY DESTROYED a v6 m5 Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETELY DESTROYED a v6 m5 Mustang

I was at thbis gas stations with my bud with that 69 383 fury i said i beat well we were BSin and this guy in that stang comes up liek flippin **** over my buds car. So i asked him if he wanted to race my camaro and the cocky DUMBa$$ was like well whats done to it b/c my stang has exhaust and its a manual. So i showed all that is done and he still wanted to race. so we rolled out and was goin to the light we were gonna race from but it was green so we slowed down to like 20 waitin for it to turn red but it didnt so he said u ready and he was rollin infront of me and i said yeah so he downshifited and punched it then i punched it, didnt take me half a second to fly by his *** SOO pathetic i mean my buds souped up explorer puts up a better fight
    Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

i love beating cocky people about there manuals [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

good kill
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

yea i believe u but i bet it was a pree 99....i doubght u woulfd do that to a 99

Comment

naw it was the new body style had duals on it and some gay green underglow
        Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

he couldn't drive for ****. good kill though, those are the best.
          -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

sad... good kill :D
            99 WS6
            13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
            tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

i dont see why it is being questioned on the acuracy of the kill. beating a 99+ v6 stang badly isnt an uncommon thing. take a ride in my passengers seat every once in awhile

Comment

Good kill but still i it still makes me wonder how you said beat him that bad when all you have is intake and exhaust probably exactly what he has which you said he has exhaust. Then you said he punched it first and then you did and you past him in less than a second, was he in 3rd gear or something? I mean i don't doubt you beat him but i wouldn't believe you layed it down on him like that unless something was very wrong specially on a 99 and up. Sorry to say but the story doesn't fit specially the way you put it unless he was in 3rd from a roll. Still good kill i guess but for some reason this kill doesn't add up the way you explain it or i am missing something.
                Old 2003 gt, Pullies, k&n air filter, tb and spacer, off road xpipe, catback exhaust accufab plenum, volant cai. quadrant clutch, cable, firewall adjuster, predator programmer and 180 thermo with 255/40/17 nittos on the back

Comment

Good kill. Maybe he killed him so badly because of a powerband difference. Could be the Mustangs aren't as fast from that speed. Also, he might not be that great of a driver. Either way I don't see why it is so unbelievable.
                  -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Tell me how do you see it is believe able? I am not trying to start an argument but i am sorry but i would go with the 5speed than an auto in this case. Seen it several times where mustangs pulled camaros out of the hole, and then you see them catch up but the way he put it, it was instant in like a heart beat. Almost same power, same torque and i have a freind that owns a v6 stick, and my bro drives a auto and they don't even come that close to getting beat like that. Now i said i might believe that he had it in 3rd lol but that is the only thing i could say would happen. Plus if it was from a 20 that would most likely be in the powerband, i know thats where my freinds power is pretty decent. Like i said i am not doubting the kill but the way i read it he slaughtered the guy by just taping on the gas with pretty much exact same mods to each cars.
                    Old 2003 gt, Pullies, k&n air filter, tb and spacer, off road xpipe, catback exhaust accufab plenum, volant cai. quadrant clutch, cable, firewall adjuster, predator programmer and 180 thermo with 255/40/17 nittos on the back

Comment

Nah I gotta say Y87 ownz that 5speed Mustang. Ya the Mustangs can keep up and he may of picked a bad gear but that Posi and gearing helps out bigtime. The V6 Mustang should really come with some basic performance package like the Y87 and 16inch rims then it would be alot better.
                      \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

Originally posted by V6FirebirdPride:
                        Tell me how do you see it is believe able? I am not trying to start an argument but i am sorry but i would go with the 5speed than an auto in this case. Seen it several times where mustangs pulled camaros out of the hole, and then you see them catch up but the way he put it, it was instant in like a heart beat. Almost same power, same torque and i have a freind that owns a v6 stick, and my bro drives a auto and they don't even come that close to getting beat like that. Now i said i might believe that he had it in 3rd lol but that is the only thing i could say would happen. Plus if it was from a 20 that would most likely be in the powerband, i know thats where my freinds power is pretty decent. Like i said i am not doubting the kill but the way i read it he slaughtered the guy by just taping on the gas with pretty much exact same mods to each cars
                        Crappy driver in M5 Mustang Vs. Y87 automatic Camaro? C'mon how is this unbelievable? If the guy in the Mustang can't shift worth a damn all you have to do in your automatic is sit back and keep the pedal to the floor to beat him. Unless someone takes their car to the track often or races a lot, chances are they can't shift that well in a drag race. This gives ANY driver in an automatic the immediate advantage. Oh BTW, from a 20 roll is also a VERY good place for a 3.42-geared automatic 3800, it's one of the best places in my powerband. I'm done.
                        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

no ****, i love that 20mph jump. i have never in my life, seen a v6 stang put a jump on a 3.8. the only time i would believe it is if the 3.8 was a manual with a bad driver or the 3.8 was sitting there burning the tires and the stang just go up and left. the stang auto is alot less powerful as the manual but the manual doesnt touch my car. i have countless times put car lengths on modded manual v6 stangs.

Comment

I guess texas is a special place then. lol I am not taking the side of the v6 mustang because i can't stand them at all, but the way i read it that the mustang must of downshifted to reverse, i have raced mustangs back when i had my firebird and i never instantly pulled by in less than a second, and i had posi and 3.42 gears in it too but mine was a standard. I hope he was a bad driver, a very very bad driver. hehehe still none the less good kill.

Comment

Maybe he was just exaggerating a little bit to make the story more enjoyable. The kill itself is very believable, but not necessarily the way he explained it. That's awfully fast to pull by someone like that, especially when they got the jump. It's not like he was racing a Kia or Geo Metro, ya know?
                              98 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X