J-body Rampage, No Lube!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-body Rampage, No Lube!!!

I go to school with a couple of guys who drive J-bodys. I had asked them if they thought they could keep up with me. That 'wood statement' must be a sport compact thing or something since that's what they called my car. So I asked them if they wanted to race my louisville? They didn't get it. Please keep in mind that half of the work I have done to my car was at that garage and they KNOW what has been done to it. So I have two races lined up with Z24s and we do it at the school. The school has a great CLOSED access road that is at least 1/2 mile in length. We lined up and when we took off I spun bad and he had half a car on me for a second or two. I put a car on him by the time I shifted into second and then I hit the spray. Pulled very hard on him and I had at least 6 cars on him when I hit 3rd. He gave up then and turned around. By the time I got back to the start, they were both pissed off since I sprayed him. I was like fine, let's do it again without the bottle. I even offered to take the bottle out but neither of them wanted anything to do with my wood. Then they complained about my cam. My cam? I had no problems with these guys until this. I guess somehow they got the idea in their heads that J-bods were invincible to ALL 3.4Ls. :rolleyes:

good kill, show 'em whos boss.
    \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Nah it wasn't the spray.. or the ... cam. It was that sexi firebird body. They couldn't compete.
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I still do not get that wood crap? What the hell does it mean? Its like a ricer flyby, no one knows what it means just happens.

Comment

I found out the story behind the wood crap.

The J-Body owners were disoriented after they took a big whiff of the F-Body exhaust, and didnt have a damn clue what they were saying.

Comment

ROFL good stuff
            Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X