This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damm CHP got me again..

I know I am new to this site but I must confess my problems. I have an 02 camaro Only a L36, But I have spent aprox. 7,500 in mods. within this last year. Now I for some reason think I am invensable and I just received my 3rd tickect for speeding. Unfortuntley this one sent me to jail for 3 days, I guess there some law when you go twice the speed limit it is not good. Anyways I seamed to be doing well as far as handleing and performance, God bless thunder raceing,P.s. I wish they would put my car on their customers list, I only spent about 6,000 with them. ride on bros. gman211203
    member.cardomain.com/gman211203

my god, slow down, or learn to speed careful

Comment

u'r lucky.. here in florida they cease your car and auction it off... and you do time in jail
      96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

$7,500 huh? got proof?
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

CHP?...
          So I guess you're complaining that you spent 7.5k in mods and a CHP Camaro Z28 caught up with you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm j/k man

but seriously this time...

Twice the speedlimit's just plain reckless, and it jepeordises people who arn't even involved in what you're doing. Play it cooler next go round man.
          1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

7500 dollars? Atleast not in performance mods..
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Yes I am now attempting to take it easy on the freeway now, My insurance allready doubled my last renewal. As far as My mods. If u must be sarcastic...Here.. ASA/ls7 18"crome wheels/255/40/18 extrem conticontac tires,elbacsport springs,belstin H.D. shocks,BmRadjut pan hard rod,hypertec power programer,Whisper lid/K@Nfilter,prothan endlinks,frontandreaer,Tints (not legal),custom front cover,forY3F pkg.T/Adiff cov. Raymond 3.42gear pkg,raetecinstall kit,Transgoshift kit,damm ran out of room.. gman211203 ride on bros

Comment

thats 7500? sounds like 2500 in appearance stuff, and like 1300-1500 in performance stuff.

either way, glad you are slowing down.

Comment

Where is alameda?
                  <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
                    thats 7500? sounds like 2500 in appearance stuff, and like 1300-1500 in performance stuff.

either way, glad you are slowing down.
                    werd
                    Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
                      Where is alameda?
                      Where they keep the nuclear wessels.
                      2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

umm i have like 20K now
                        www.turbov6camaro.com
                        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Hey that was funny (Necu;ar wessals) like from star trek.. I thought I ran out of room, may I finish, Eradispeed crossed drilled and sloted rotors, hawlk pads, pheonix gold 400w amp,/1)JL audio sub with custom bulilt box, a couple of kicker tweets in the front with a crossover, I kept stock radio with cd and it sounds preety good, I have a custom under the wheel well lite set up and it is not no rice burner type either with a toggal board mounted in dash and complete wire harness underneath vech. all hiddin so the speed bumps don't steal them. and I also bought wheels twice since I got my ride beauce I'm an idiot, used to have arreli assassyns with falken tires but that just could'nt hang with my drivving. ride on bros gman211203

Comment

A stereo is a mod?

When you say you spent $7500 on mods for your car people assume you mean performance modifications.

You have spent a lot of money on your car but not much of it was spent on stuff that makes it go faster.

Of course some people just want a nice looking car and doesn't care much about how it performs. To each his own.
                            SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

yeah,sterio stuff are not mods [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] i have spent around 13,000 but almost 10K of it was on my car. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X