03 grand am what!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 grand am what!!

yup i pulled one tonight, its a 30th aniversary edition or what ever, he has a cai, and i think thats prettymuch it, we went 2 times and i got him by a car length both times, and we both hooked pretty good, now take this to heart, my car has a nasty *** tick right now, but its still seems to run fine. tomarow im supposed to race a cougar, hopefully i can take it!! but if i dont not a biggie, this car is just my daily beater.
    94 firebird, flowmaster 80, no cats, ZEX dry kit-SOLD!!!<br />1997 camaro SS- lots of mods, thrown rod at the moment,awaiting 383<br />1990 plymouth laser RS turbo-14.5@94<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.baycityrides.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.baycityrides.com</a>

Good Kill

...but man...stop fooling around with those toys and get that 383 in that SS [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Good luck with the Cougar
    1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

did u spray?
      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

had to have sprayed. The new Grand Am's run mid 15's
        2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

yeah i used spray, its just a 55 shot, but it was enought o put a hurtin on him!!

but on a side note my buddy just traded his 89 5.0 GT for a 98 cobra convertable and we were cruisin all night last nigh, and boy did it make me miss my SS!!! time to buckle down and buy that motor!! 10's or bust!!!
          94 firebird, flowmaster 80, no cats, ZEX dry kit-SOLD!!!<br />1997 camaro SS- lots of mods, thrown rod at the moment,awaiting 383<br />1990 plymouth laser RS turbo-14.5@94<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.baycityrides.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.baycityrides.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X