Cavalier gets owned...twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavalier gets owned...twice

Well last night I destroyed a Navigator at a stoplight, don't really know why he wanted to race me.

Anyways, I'm going about 70 on my way to a party, and I pass some riced out cavalier. Suddenly his car gets louder and he is making an attempt to race. Well, I let this race car get up to my rear fender and then went WOT. I pulled a few car lengths and he gave up. I guess my blistering fast 15 second Camaro was too much to handle.

A few miles down the road, I pull up to a stoplight, in the middle lane with a cop (marked car, too) to the left of me. Well the challenger pulls to my right, and at green he takes off. I really thought he saw the cop, and as I accelerate normally, I see the cop come speeding up in my left hand mirror. I knew what was coming.

The cop cuts me off (no blinker) and puts his lights on, and gets behind the sports coupe that was trying to break the sound barrier. I made sure I honked a few times and waved out the window as I passed the ricer awaiting his punishment on the side of the road.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Burn. Nice to see them get owned for stupidity.
    2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

I raced some stupid ricer and his cavalier a few months ago for 20 bucks, he had "ram air" "full exhaust" and "everything besides turbo". Anyways it didn't matter as i walked all over him from a 20 roll. Best part was when he told me he "eats v6's for breakfast". It was probably the easiest 20 dollars ive ever made
      the black 97 <br /> New favorite Mods: Hptuners, and SLP 2OTL

Comment

i drove a cavalier untill a month ago when i bought my camaro and my god are they slow
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

^^yup. my sister had a '97 cavy and it was so slow. we also had cavaliers in driver's ed, so they were all i'd ever driven. then while i was on my permit and had driven nothing but the cavaliers and my dad's big *** truck, my uncle let me drive his '03 corvette. holy ****.
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

I know it has been a while since I've posted... but good way to show a ricer his place... Just watch out for the newer ('02+) Cavalier and Sunfires... they can run a mid to low 15 with a good driver... But they still need a few mods to proabably keep up with a 3.8l Firebird or Camaro... But anyways, nice to see a ricer being put in his place... they give the sport compact world a bad name.
            1995 3.4L A4 Firebird White w/T-Tops *SOLD*<br />**NEW CAR**<br />2004 White Cavalier Coupe<br />2.2l ECOtec 5 speed

Comment

Yeah the one i ran was probably about a 99
              If it can run mid to low 15's thats pretty good
              I hit a 15.5 with a 2.3 60 ft. 90mph trap speed
              It will be a good race
              the black 97 <br /> New favorite Mods: Hptuners, and SLP 2OTL

Comment

There are a lot of cavy's around here and every once in a while one will attempt to pass me. My favorite thing is to floor it look at my left, and smile and wave as I pull away from the poor little 4banger. It's funny how soon they give up.
                [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X