Should i be happy or worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i be happy or worried

I dont now if anyone has read my other post but later on in that night (like 3am) i felt like just driving around...

The thing i am worried about is two kills which i would have thought to be easy *** kills...

1) PT Cruiser (my friend said it was a turbo but i didnt get to see it). I beat him pretty bad and it must have hda an exaust because it was loud as hell

2) 1999 and up Miata. I know these are light cars but they only got 145 HP. I beat this guy two with my windows open and everything but only by about a car at 60...

So i dont really know if i should be worried that i am barely betting these things or happy because they are fast... maybe someone can tell me...
    !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

You said you killed the PT Cruiser so what are you worried about??

Comment

well i killed them both but it wasnt like an *** kicking like i was hoping...

the other question i have is would it have been more likely to be a turbo or not???
      !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

"It doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile, winning is winning." [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I dunno how fast they are, but as long as you beat them I wouldn't worry.
        Sick-Sixx Member<br />99 bright red Firebird, K&N filter, Flowmaster muffler with duel outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip McCaffrey:
          well i killed them both but it wasnt like an *** kicking like i was hoping...

the other question i have is would it have been more likely to be a turbo or not???
          First off, what is your definition of a butt kicking? You said you killed it and I'd be happy with that. I don't know how badly you wanted to beat it but I guess it is much more than you did.

Comment

ya, that is a good point from both you

Comment

They have a turbo PT cruiser now with 220 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque...not dogs I would imagine.
              The regular turbos are only 180hp and 210 lb-ft of torque
              ....and I'll just assume it wasnt a base model one you were racing...for your sake
              Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X