Raced a Ford F-250 Diesel (funny story) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raced a Ford F-250 Diesel (funny story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raced a Ford F-250 Diesel (funny story)

I was heading home friday night on 518 and pulled up to a F-250 Ford truck, not sure what year but I did notice a racing decal sticker on the back window. Well he throws me a rev so I rev back he nods. Light turns green and I destroyed him off the line put about 2 car lengths on him, look back at him in my rearview and I see a whole lot of black smoke comming from his tailpipe trying to catch up to me. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] At about 70mph I let off becase of a red light. when he pulls up next to me at the light I look over at him and he rolls up his window and looks in the other direction. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    I know it was just a diesel truck but this was so funny I had to share this with yall.
    2002 35th Anniversary Chevy Camaro A4<br />Chrome 17x9.5 ZR1 wheels, B&B Tri-flow Exhaust, Whisper Lid w/Holley Powershot, PIAA Headlights.<br /><br /><br />Regg

hehe
    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

I raced one a few weeks ago and he gave me a pretty good run, I beat him, but I'll admit, jsut barely. I ahve got to say that trusck must have had some work done to it...

Comment

i have ran a couple of those new turbo diesals f-250's. its a close run for my car though. i usually just take them by a nose, because i get the wholeshot on them [img]smile.gif[/img]
        1995 black firebird,t-tops,3.4L M5 Comp cam,gutted cat,Cold Air,80 series flowmaster,limited slip rear end with 3.42 gear, Hurst Billet Plus, 17\" American Racin Torq Thrust II

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X